Argan Oil is an all-natural, 100% organic, chemical-free beauty marvel that really works. Produced from the Argan tree in semi-deserts of Morocco, Argan Oil has been used by Moroccan women for centuries for its nutritional and cosmetic benefits.
Commonly referred to as “liquid gold” or “The Gold of Morocco”, Argan Oil is an incredibly rich source of Vitamin E and essential fatty acids. It has astonishing healing, conditioning and anti-aging properties to keep your skin and hair nourished and revitalized and to keep you looking beautiful from head to toe. Argan Oil is not only a “super food” for the skin and hair but for the whole body. Having twice as much Vitamin E as olive oil including vital antioxidants, Argan Oil plays a major role in a healthy diet and is commonly used in traditional Moroccan recipes.
What It Does
This multi-tasking beauty can be used to:
- Soften dry skin — Argan Oil’s naturally high concentration in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids work to alleviate dry skin and rough patches.
- Help minimize fine lines — Smooth Argan Oil over skin and under your eyes for intense moisture and to reduce appearance of fine lines.
- Soften cuticles — Massage a few drops of Argan Oil onto your cuticles to soften and condition.
- Treat split ends — Rub oil between your hands and smooth through hair to minimize fly-aways and treat split ends.
- Give skin a fresh, youthful look — Argan Oil easily absorbs into skin to give you a youthful, dewy glow.
- And it’s safe enough for use on your baby — 100% pure, organic Argan Oil is safe enough to use on your baby’s delicate skin to help treat dryness and soothe redness.
Who It Helps
There is much more to The Argan Story than just a pretty face, glowing skin and gorgeous hair. Argan Oil not only helps you look and feel great, it also helps women and the environment. Really. Produced exclusively from the nuts of the Argan tree in the semi-desert region of Morocco, the extraction of the Argan Oil is a labor-intensive process that has been perfected by the women native to southwest Morocco.
In 2002, the Moroccan government helped establish female cooperatives to manufacture Argan Oil. These programs provide women of rural Morocco with a steady income, a fair wage, good working conditions, as well as literacy and other education classes. Perhaps most importantly, the co-ops give women a keen sense of empowerment in this traditionally male-dominated society. These programs also help protect the Argan forests’ limited supply of trees. The co-ops are dedicated to responsible harvesting practices and reforestation projects, which – along with environmental protection policies – aid in the preservation of the Argan forests and women’s jobs.